Thanks to the diversity of its disciplines and the adaptability of its training programs, rowing can meet the specificities of all audiences, of all ages, of all levels and ensures regular, appropriate, reassuring and progressive practice.
A sport beneficial to health. A complete, carried and non-traumatic activity, rowing is recognized for its health benefits.
On a physical level, the practice of rowing:
- limits osteoarticular and musculotendinous trauma
- mobilizes all muscle groups (upper and lower limbs, trunk)
- stimulates the organs involved in sight, hearing and touch
- improves physical condition by developing the cardiovascular and energy systems
- improves psychomotricity: balance, coordination, synchronization, orientation, etc.
At the psychological and socio-educational level, the practice in a club allows:
- break isolation through collective practice
- to fight against a sedentary lifestyle by carrying out personal projects
- find a healthy and balanced lifestyle
Free information : Accessible to anyone who knows how to swim 25 m. Plan a sports outfit, something to quench your thirst and protect you from the sun. It is preferable to contact us before in order to know the availabilities (weather, material and supervision). A qualified instructor is present for each session. PLEASE NOTE: bathing suits and bare torsos PROHIBITED
- Duration of the session: 120 min
- Suitable for beginners
- Supervised practice
- In Week
- Materials provided
- Water sports
Annual license: 250 €
License 3 months: 130 €
Prices include license, insurance, framing and hardware.
- Adapted benefits for mental impairment
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Reserved place for people with reduced mobility
- Possibility to drop someone off in front of the site
- Adapted services for motor impairment