Leisure Nordic walking in the Pays Voironnais territory:
- 2 groups departing from Voiron and surrounding towns
- 1 group departing from Saint-Joseph-de-Rivière and nearby towns.
Three Nordic walking groups for leisure and experienced practitioners. Beginners are accepted (loan of poles on request). Outings depart from Voiron and nearby towns (groups 1 and 2) and from Saint-Joseph de Rivière and surrounding towns (group 3).
Days and times of outings:
- Groups 1 and 2: Monday and Wednesday, from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Group 3: Thursday, from 18:30 p.m. to 20 p.m. For group 3, a winter break will be observed from December 7 to March 7 (the annual registration fee is established accordingly).
Apart from these weekly outings, throughout the year and/or during school holidays, introductory and advanced technical sessions may be offered to members and non-members alike.
Individual or corporate coaching on request.
For all the practical details, consult my website: https://nordiques-voironnais.fr/ or contact me by email or by phone and SMS.
Additional information : Equipment for Nordic walking: Nordic walking poles (loan available), flexible, comfortable and breathable clothing, trail trainers or flexible, low-cut hiking shoes (no smooth soles or rigid shoes with high uppers). Backpack + water + snacks + waterproof windbreaker.
- From 16 years old)
- Duration of the session: 90 min
- Groups welcome up to 12 people.
- Reserved for experts/confirmed
- Suitable for beginners
- Groups welcome
- Private lesson
- Introductory course
- Materials provided
- Supervised practice
- Pedestrian sports
- Nordic hiking
Open Monday and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Thursday from 18:30 p.m. to 20 p.m.
On suggestion from the instructor and on request.
Adult subscription: €110 to €150 (Annual membership: for the Saint-Joseph-de-Rivière group: €110 / for Voiron groups: €150.).
A la carte prices: €90 for a card of 10 sessions.
One-off session price: €12.
Prices for individual and company sessions: on request.
- Bank transfer
- Ability to communicate in French Sign Language
- Language spoken: English
- Language spoken: Spanish
- Language spoken: French sign language
- Minimum number of people: 3
Home of animals
- Animals accepted: No
Different starting sites for hikes.