Rowing course over 5 consecutive sessions in initiation or improvement for adults and young people. The ideal formula to progress quickly!
Bring a cap, sunscreen and bottle of water, we'll take care of the rest of the adventure!
Over a week, in the morning, take advantage of your holidays to learn or improve your skills in rowing. You will benefit from specific supervision and adapted equipment. You'll find that rowing is a much easier sport than it looks, and you'll be amazed at your progress over the week. From 11 to 77 years old!
Additional information : Provide sports clothes and a spare, something to quench your thirst and protect yourself from the sun. It is necessary to reserve and to know how to swim 25 m. The transition to bronze rowing will be offered at the end of the course.
- 11 to 77 years
- Duration of the session: 120 min
- Groups welcome up to 14 people.
- Suitable for beginners
- Materials provided
- Introductory course
- Course development
- Workshop / Initiation / Discovery
- Water sports
We limit the number of places per week so that each trainee has specific supervision and suitable equipment. It is imperative to book the chosen sessions.
Adult: 115 €
Child (11-17 years old): € 95.
Supervision, use of premises and equipment and basic insurance are included in the price. Consult our website.
- Vacation check
- Adapted benefits for mental impairment
- Adapted services for visual impairment
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Reserved place for people with reduced mobility
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
- Reception staff made aware of the reception of people with disabilities
On leaving Paladru in the direction of Charavines, 50 m before the Calatrin campsite. Parking on site.