Every Tuesday and Thursday, learn about this activity accessible to all. Sessions supervised by an instructor with handling of the bike and discovery of trails around Lake Paladru.
Conditions of participation
- The bikes are designed for adults if you have children they must be at least 1,50m tall.
- Know how to ride a bike.
- Provide an outfit and closed shoes (sneakers), a backpack as well as water and sunscreen.
- wearing a helmet (provided)
Activity offered as part of the summer products set up by the Pays Voironnais Tourist Office and in partnership with Natura Vélo.
Free information : from 1m
- From 12 years old)
- Duration of the session: 60 min
- Groups welcome up to 12 people.
- Suitable for beginners
- Supervised practice
- Materials provided
- Workshop / Initiation / Discovery
Sports (canyoning, rafting, via-ferrata,...)
- Cycling sports
- Electrically assisted bicycle
- Electrically assisted mountain bikes
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 18 p.m. to 19 p.m.
Single price: €19 (rental VAE + instructor supervision).
- Bank / credit card
Departure and arrival: in front of Natura Vélo