Put on your sneakers, grab your bag and let's go to tread the hills of the Pays Voironnais! Views of Lake Paladru, gentle landscapes of the Valdaine or a steep climb in Voiron, download the description of the routes or embed the track in your GPS!
Find field information on the “ news page(works, maintenance intervention, etc.).
New for 2024: come and challenge yourself on the Pays Voironnais Trail Series, a challenge circuit including the 6 trail events in the Pays Voironnais territory.
To go further with the app ON TRACK to download to your phone, take part in the challenges offered and share your experiences on the 14 Trail routes in Pays Voironnais ! Track and record your performances, take on the challenges and you might be able to win one of the prizes at stake 😉
How to use a .gpx file?
Download the .gpx file on your computer or your smartphone
1. If you have an app on your smartphone:
- Connect directly to the app (pc or smartphone version)
- Go to "Import tracks" for example (different name depending on the app)
- Load the .gpx file
- Go to your app and look for the file in "My tracks" (different name depending on the app)
2. If you have a GPS:
- Connect the GPS to the computer using a USB cable
- Load the .gpx file into the GPS
- Your GPS contains a “new folder”, “new file”… folder: copy the .gpx files to this folder
- You can then select the route and use your GPS