Old adobe barn overlooking Lake Paladru. On two levels, 5 bedrooms for 2 or 3 people, bright and comfortable. Large bright living room with bay windows opening onto the lake, children's area (games, books) lounge area with fireplace, library.
Hearty breakfasts, meals at the family table, stewed cooking, homemade pies and cakes. Spa and free indoor hot tub to relax. Many activities nearby: fishing, swimming, sailing, mountain biking, hiking trails, St Jacques de Compostelle trail at 800m ...
Ranking & labels
- 3 ears of corn
- Hug baby
- Maximum possible capacity: 13
- 5 bedrooms
One person: 68 €
Two people: 80 €
Three people: 92 to 97 €
Additional person: 17 €
Meal: € 20.
Tourist tax: No.
- Gîtes de France gift voucher
- Shelters for bikes or mountain bikes
- Garden Lounge
- Pet Friendly
- Table d'hôtes
- Cycle repair kit
- Baby equipment
- Private toilets
- Fireplace / Stove
- Sheets included
- Linen included
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Furniture/Reception desk suitable for wheelchair users
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
- A PMR room
- Reception staff made aware of the reception of people with disabilities
Possibility of mixed meals on request
Signaling of obstacles or dangerous situations Absence of obstacles at face level
A48 motorway, Rives exit. Turn left, the D520 direction Charavines, then the D50 along the lake, direction Paladru. At Le Pin Plage, small road going up to the left, large farmhouse overlooking the lake, Gîtes de France signage.