Located in the city center, you will be greeted by our advisers who, thanks to their knowledge of the territory, can provide you with answers adapted to your request. You will also find items for sale and ticket offices for shows.
At the foot of the Chartreuse massif, the Pays Voironnais offers a natural leisure area for moments of 100% relaxation and rejuvenation.
From the blue waters of Lake Paladru to the rolling hills of Valdaine, it's a whole space of breathing and escape that is available in all seasons, for the whole family.
Outdoor activities, your choice: walking, relaxing, swimming, cycling ... Varied visits of historical discoveries in gourmet tastings ... Gourmet breaks, festive evenings or well-deserved cozy rest ...
Here, everyone does what they want!
All the pleasures can also be found in Voiron, the heart of the Pays Voironnais. A city on a human scale and bringing together many services: shops, restaurants, specialties, sites to visit ...
Free information : Magnetic loop available for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Tips and Suggestions : Referenced as Point I-mobile, you can connect to it for free in wifi and recharge your devices.
Closed on public holidays (Christmas, Easter Monday, Ascension Thursday, Whit Monday, May 1, May 8, July 14 and August 15.)
From October to the end of March, closed on Thursday mornings.
Open Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 17:30 p.m. Thursday from 14 p.m. to 17:30 p.m.
- Bank / credit card
Equipments and Services
- Sale of fishing licenses
- Wifi Internet access
- Adapted services for hearing loss
- Adapted benefits for mental impairment
- Adapted services for visual impairment
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide <100 m from the site
- Vertical signage for parking spaces
- Smooth rolling and barrier-free ground
- No slope> 5%
- No jumps> 2 cm
- Doors> = 77 cm wide
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door> = 77 cm
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
- Site, building fully accessible
- Possibility to drop someone off in front of the site
- Adapted services for motor impairment
On the market course (Becquart Castelbon) near the town hall, opposite the Caisse d'Epargne.
Parking lots are nearby.