The new spaces of the Caves de la Chartreuse lend themselves to professional meetings as well as moments of relaxation and conviviality. Compose your day between work time, guided tour and cocktail tasting.
Several formulas are possible depending on the number of participants and according to your expectations. To organize your event, the team accompanies you and works with two caterers for your needs for buffets, meal trays, cocktail dinners.
All spaces are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Discover the new museum space thanks to the guided tour (optional): a stroll through the former production site through 7 spaces that symbolize the major periods in the history of Chartreuse liqueurs. From the origins of the Elixir through the birth of the liqueur or even the founding of the brand, there are nearly 1200 original pieces, never exhibited, that you will be able to see.
The route continues through a space entirely dedicated to the plants which represent the basis of the manufacture of liqueurs for the monks. Here, all your senses will be awakened, so you can taste, see, touch and smell.
Before entering the historic Voiron cellar, you will cross the atrium which gives pride of place to the Chartreuse massif, in which the monks have been living for nearly a millennium.
|Capacity in U
|Temporary exhibition hall
|Elixir meeting room
- Seminar / Meeting
- Paper board
- Wifi in the room
- Rectangular tables
- Eat standing up
Reservations recommended for all tours.
Possibility to buy the products of the Carthusian monks.
Individual visit services
- Permanent individual guided tours
- Guided individual tours on request
- Mandatory guided individual tours
Group visits services
- Guided group tours on request
- Mandatory guided group visits
Request your quote by email or contact the reservations department (Monday to Friday).
Reservation at least 30 days in advance, with payment by bank transfer or check 15 days before your event.
Open every day from 10 a.m. to 18 p.m.
Exceptional closings on January 1 and December 25.
Prices for seminar offers on request.
- Classic Holiday Vouchers
- Online payment
- Private parking lot
- Tourist Documentation
Activities on site
- Temporary exhibitions
- Product tasting
- Adapted services for hearing loss
- Adapted benefits for mental impairment
- Adapted services for visual impairment
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Elevator to standards
- Furniture/Reception desk suitable for wheelchair users
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
- Visual alarm with light flash
- Magnetic buckle available at reception
- Presentation of the place accessible to visually impaired people at the reception
- Reception staff made aware of the reception of people with disabilities
- Hearing impairment
- Visual impairment
- Language spoken: Italian
- Language spoken: German
- Language spoken: English
- Language spoken: Spanish
Home of animals
- Animals accepted: No
- Animals are not accepted, except guide dogs for the blind.
Choose public transport to get to our site, the Voiron station (road and SNCF) is only 200m away or carpooling.
The Caves de la Chartreuse car park only accommodates cars. A drop-off and pick-up area for participants for buses is possible opposite the site, in front of the Voiron media library. The bus will then have to park around the site before picking up its group at the end of the visit.