Departing from the Grange Dîmière, connected to the dog by the belt with a lead, the power of the animal just waiting to take you to discover the hiking trails.
In the programme :
- discovery of dogs, breeds, cuddly moment
- hike from 1h30 to 2h
- brushing, treat
Alexis owns 10 Alaskan Malamute, Greenland and Samoyed dogs, named Lilou, Ixo, Snow, Shadow, Leeroy, Khaly, Aria, Sky, Jack, Narock.
The cani-rando is practiced from the age of 5 years.
Additional information : Bring walking shoes and sports clothes.
Number of days : 1
- 5 to 79 years
- Duration of the session: 180 min
- Groups welcome up to 24 people.
- Special family with children
- Groups welcome
- Suitable for beginners
- Materials provided
- Workshop / Initiation / Discovery
- Supervised practice
- Pedestrian sports
- Cani hiking
Open Wednesday and Friday from 9 p.m. to 12 p.m.
Adult: 25 €
Child (5-10 years old): € 15.
On reservation by phone.
- Bank / credit card
- Classic Holiday Vouchers
- Adapted services for hearing loss
- Adapted benefits for mental impairment
- Adapted services for visual impairment
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Reserved place for people with reduced mobility
- Clear traffic area
- Accessible entrance
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
- Site, building fully accessible
- Possibility to drop someone off in front of the site
- Adapted services for motor impairment
Home of animals
- Animals accepted: No
8 km from Voiron train station and 6 km from the A43 motorway exit. Between Lyon, Grenoble and Valence.