Every Monday, come and wake up the Robin Hood in you and discover archery. Sporting discipline of precision and concentration which is accessible to children from 4 years old and older, up to an unlimited age.
- Discovery sessions of 1 hour (30min for the little ones) are offered and open to all.
- Session supervised by a qualified facilitator.
- The activity will be imperatively interrupted in the event of a storm or severe weather.
Activity offered as part of the summer products set up by the Pays Voironnais Tourist Office and in partnership with Arc Plaisir.
Free information : Children 4 to 8 years old must be supervised by an adult.
- From 4 years old)
- Duration of the session: 60 min
- Groups welcome up to 12 people.
- Suitable for beginners
- Workshop / Initiation / Discovery
- In Week
- Materials provided
- Supervised practice
Sports (canyoning, rafting, via-ferrata,...)
- Skill sports
Open on Monday from 17 to 15 p.m. and from 18 to 15 p.m.
Adult: 15 €
Child (4-8 years old): € 8.
Equipments and Services
- Pet Friendly
- Smooth rolling and barrier-free ground
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Possibility to drop someone off in front of the site
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
Charavines football stadium (next to the tobacco shop).