Rowing course over 5 sessions in initiation or improvement for adults and young people. The ideal formula for rapid progress!
Bring a cap, sunscreen and water bottle, we'll take care of the rest of the adventure!
Over a week, in the morning (adults and young people) or afternoon (young people only), take advantage of your holidays to learn or improve your skills in rowing. You will benefit from specific supervision and adapted equipment. You'll find that rowing is a much easier sport than it looks, and you'll be amazed at your progress over the week.
From 11 to 77 years old!
Free information : Provide sports clothes and a spare, something to quench your thirst and protect yourself from the sun. It is necessary to reserve and to know how to swim 25 m. The transition to bronze rowing will be offered at the end of the course.
- 11 to 77 years
- Duration of the session: 120 min
- Groups welcome up to 14 people.
- Suitable for beginners
- Materials provided
- Introductory course
- Course development
- Workshop / Initiation / Discovery
Sports (canyoning, rafting, via-ferrata,...)
- Water sports
We limit the number of places per week so that each trainee has specific supervision and suitable equipment. It is imperative to book the chosen sessions.
Morning or afternoon session
(depending on available slots and requests)
On the 1st day, arrive 15 minutes before.
Adult: 115 €
Child (11-17 years old): € 85.
Supervision, use of premises and equipment, basic insurance are included in the price.
- Vacation check
- Adapted benefits for mental impairment
- Adapted services for visual impairment
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide <20 m from the site
- Reserved space 330 cm wide <100 m from the site
- Vertical signage for parking spaces
- Doors> = 77 cm wide
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
- Possibility to drop someone off in front of the site
- Decline> 5% but reasonable
- Adapted services for motor impairment
- Reception staff made aware of the reception of people with disabilities
On leaving Paladru in the direction of Charavines, 50 m before the Calatrin campsite. Parking on site.