Children, teenagers or adults, come and discover the pleasure of sailing on optimists, dinghies, catamarans, cruisers and windsurfers in a friendly and convivial atmosphere. Course of 3, 4 or 5 half-days (2h30).
For more information, contact the SPAC or consult the website.
Free information : Changing rooms and toilets accessible to all on presentation of the vaccination pass. A la carte courses for groups, works councils...
Promotional offers : Reduction on the 2nd course or for the 2nd person from the same family.
Before or after the courses, the trainees as well as the accompanying persons can take advantage of the beach and the infrastructures.
Before or after the courses, take advantage of the seasonal card!
- From 5 years old)
- Duration of the session: 150 min
- Group reception from 6 person (s).
- Adolescent special
- Special family with children
- Groups welcome
- Special children
- Suitable for beginners
- Reserved for experts/confirmed
- Supervised practice
- In Week
- In Week-end
- Materials provided
- Introductory course
- Course development
- Workshop / Initiation / Discovery
- Water sports
- Catamaran / Sport catamaran
Open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 13:45 p.m. to 16:15 p.m.
Half-day course, Monday to Friday. By reservation only.
Course of 3 to 5 half-days from 11 years old:
Optimist: from €129,5 to €155
Catamaran: from €139,5 to €165
Group rate from 6 people: contact us.
- Adapted benefits for mental impairment
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Reception desk between 70 and 80 cm high
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
- Site, building fully accessible