Intimate beach all in grass, offering beautiful shaded areas allowing you to enjoy Lake Paladru in peace. Barbeque prohibited.
Group accepted 10 people maximum (excluding weekends).
For leisure groups (aerial, leisure centre, etc.), it is essential to notify you of your arrival in advance.
Possibility of taking private swimming or aquagym lessons with Jean-Christophe DAVY, state-certified lifeguard. Outside the opening hours of the beach.
Additional information : A swimming test will have to be done by the children of a group. If a child does not know how to swim, he must wear armbands and a buoy. The lifeguard will answer all of your questions on this test.
- Groups welcome up to 10 people.
- from June 17 on weekends and public holidays from 10 a.m. to 18 p.m.
- from July 1 to August 31: Monday to Friday from 12 p.m. to 17 p.m. and weekends from 30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Interruption of sale of entrance tickets for 30 minutes during the lunch break.
Adult: 2,50€ per week / 3,50€ at the weekend.
Child (3-11 years old): € 1
10 entry card: 15 € adult / 5 € child
Disabled person (free for children under 12): €1,50
Free for less than 3 years.
No personal belongings locker.
- Parking nearby
- Supervised beach
- Equipment rental
- Fast food
Activities on site
- Water sports
- Beach / Bathing area
- Adapted benefits for mental impairment
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
- Site, building fully accessible
- Physical disability
Home of animals
- Animals accepted: No