Enjoy the calm of the Chartreuse and share the pleasure of leisure and competition riding. Our stables are happy to welcome you for lessons, walks, courses and competition!
Welcome to Ecuries de Crossey!
An FFE riding school and an owner's stable (pension box/paddock) at your disposal for:
- Seminars & school trips
- Pony baptisms (ride in hand from 30 to 40 minutes)
- Courses by level group during the holidays
- Group lessons on Wednesday afternoons, Saturdays and at the end of the day - lesson accessible to children from 3 years old.
- Private lessons
- Pony or horse rides (all levels, on Sundays or at your convenience).
- 60*20 dressage arena / 90*60 show jumping arena with Lastik® floor / 50*20 instruction arena / 40*20 improvement arena with Lastik® floor / Grass relaxation paddocks / Pony stalls / Shower / Saddlery and locker / Equipped club house, ideal for parties, seminars, exams...
- Adolescent special
- Special family with children
- Groups welcome
- Special children
- School groups welcome
- Business / incentive groups welcome
- Suitable for beginners
Activities are by reservation (subject to availability)
Also open during group lessons in the evening, by reservation.
Pony baptism: 15 €
Discovery ride: from 30€ per rider
Private lesson: 50€
Group lesson: from 17€/lesson in annual package
Other rates available on the website or by e-mail.
Equipments and Services
- Coach parking
- Pet Friendly
- Coach access
Activities on site
- Equestrian sports
- Riding stable
- Horse trekking route
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide <20 m from the site
Located above the Crossey mills, between Coublevie and Saint Etienne de Crossey, by the Voiron D520 road.
By bus, "Etang Dauphin" stop: Line SE01 SAINT ETIENNE DE CROSSEY - VOIRON / line D MIRIBEL - VOIRON
5 minutes from the center of Voiron, 20 minutes from Grenoble and 25 minutes from Chambéry.