A stone's throw from Lac de Paladru, the Écuries du Lac Bleu offer riding lessons, courses and horseback riding. But also breaking in and working the horse, ethology, breeding, sale, rental, boarding...
The Stables of Lac Bleu are located in Le Pin, next to Lac de Paladru, near Voiron. Alexandra offers many activities.
Among these, the rental of horses! Possibility of renting horses for leisure activities, from beginners to experienced (seasonal rental possible).
Other activities organized at the Stables:
- during the week, in addition to group lessons, possibility of lessons and outings by reservation as well as private lessons on request. Ethological riding lessons are also organized on request.
- Sundays: pony rides, rides and themed courses by reservation.
During school periods, lessons and courses for all: baby riders, children, teenagers, adults, school groups, etc. ...
Walks are organized from May to November, we allow you to discover the heritage of our region as well as its splendid landscapes, tour of Lake Paladru, castle of Virieu, the local heritage is rich!
The installations :
- a 60 x 30 meter quarry
- a Varied Terrain Course (PTV) under construction
- many equestrian paths!
Free information : Dress: pants and closed shoes.
- Groups welcome
- School groups welcome
- Business / incentive groups welcome
Close on Sunday.
Group rate from 3 people.
1h30 walk: 35€
2-hour ride: €40
Lessons from 20 €
Courses from 30€.
- Vacation check
- Cross terrain
- Loin Round
- Equestrian pension
Activities on site
- Equestrian sports
- Riding stable
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
Coming from Charavines / Paladru: in the center of the village of Le Pin, take the rue de la barrerne on the right when you are at the church, then continue straight for 1,5 km.