May 08, 2023
12 rue Mainssieux, 38500 Voiron
from 07AM to 00PM
La Course de la Résistance is a sporting event organized by the Department of Isère as part of the commemorations of May 8, 1945. For this 9th edition, the host village is Voiron.
The event includes several events:
- 2 timed running events of 8 km and 30 km, listed on the calendar of races outside the Isère stadiums and respecting the regulations of the FFA.
- Non-timed cycling routes offering 3 distances from 35 km to 95 km.
- 2 untimed hikes of 8 km and 13 km.
- Races for children by age category.
- An orientation race in the city.
- Numerous sporting and cultural events.
Single price: from 5 to 28 € (free entertainment and shopping for children).
- Bank / credit card
- Online payment