To 31 December 2022
Rue de la Mairie, 38960 Saint-Étienne-de-Crossey
from 13AM to 30PM
Friendly market where you will find quality local products: fruit and vegetables, meat, cheese, charcuterie, ready meals, bread, jam and bulk...
You will find in the conviviality and the good humor of the local products of quality:
- Mr. Berthollet's vegetables.
- Beef and veal from Cédric Barnier.
- Maud Charat's goat cheeses.
- Yoghurts, cow's milk and tommes as well as oil and hazelnut cakes from the Roux Sibillon family.
- Bread, jams, eggs and ice cream from GAEC "La poule aux fruits d'or".
- The couscous and the oriental pastries of M Chater.
- Homemade meals from C et G Traiteur.
- Sausages, olives and spices from M Jassoud.
- Mr. Tamburrano's fruits and vegetables!
In July and August: from 16 p.m. to 00 p.m.