17 September 2022
Montée de l'Eglise, 38140 Rives
Guided and commented tour of the church and its stained glass windows.
History, culture and heritage : Until the end of the 1100th century, the place of worship in the town was the church of the Saint-Vallier priory, located in Mollard, dating from around XNUMX.
Around 1850, the Blanchet de Rives family, who had already had the Blanchet chapel built in 1847 near their paper mill in the Bas-Rives district, wanted to build a new church in the town. After forty years of discussion with the town hall, the Blanchets obtained in 1893 the authorization of the town council for the construction of the new church but on their own funds and on private funds.
Guided tour every hour from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Sunday 18 September 2022
Guided tour every hour from 14 a.m. to 17 p.m.
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs