18 September 2022
Route de l'Etang, 38140 Rives
The chapel is located in the Bas-Rives district, in the town of Rives, on the left side of the road to the Pond towards Réaumont. It overlooks the buildings of the former Blanchet Frères and Kléber paper mills in Bas-Rives.
History, culture and heritage : The chapel was built in 1847 by the Blanchet family, a XNUMXth century family of industrial papermakers from Rives to enable the family and members of the stationery staff to attend mass because the parish church was considered too far away.
The construction of the chapel was entrusted to the architect Alfred Berruyer and its decoration to Alexandre Debelle.
- Not wheelchair accessible