The microbrewery offers a range of beers with character: blond, brown, amber, white, spring beer, Christmas beer or even smoked red beer... To be discovered on site around a tasting and why not learn more about the production !
In a building custom-built for traditional beer making, Yves welcomes you for a tasting and to share his passion with you. Come and discover the making of these beers of character!
On sale to take away, it will also offer you beer brandy aged in oak barrels or beer vinegar.
Promotional offers :
Great gift idea: box of 8 beers (excluding Double Imperial Stout) at €28! Decreasing prices by quantity of 6 bottles. Loyalty card reserved for visits to the Brasserie: 1 bottle offered for every 24 purchased.
- Groups welcome
- Average duration of the group visit: 30 min
- Average duration of the individual visit: 30 min
- Groups welcome up to 25 people.
For a visit outside the opening days and hours, reservation required the day before.
- Groups welcome
Individual visit services
- Unguided individual tours permanently
- Permanent individual guided tours
- Mandatory guided individual tours
- Free individual tasting
Group visits services
- Guided group tours permanently
- Mandatory guided group visits
- Free group tasting
Possibility of opening the brewery by appointment.
It is advisable to call for the weekends, due to some occasional fairs.
It is always possible to come on other days and times by prior appointment.
Beer prices (per 33 cl bottle):
- up to 5 bottles: €2,70
- from 6: €2,60
- from 12: €2,50
- from 18: €2,40
1 free bottle for every 24 bottles purchased (loyalty card).
- Bank / credit card
- Private parking lot
- Free visits
- Guided tours
Activities on site
- Product tasting
- Accessible table
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
Home of animals
- Animals accepted: No
- Animals accepted only outside the building.