GIN'Steve, your pocket guide, these are guided tours in museums and heritage sites, urban walks of 1 or 2 hours or combined in a day trip ... to share a friendly moment of relaxation and of discovery!
Guide lecturer based in Isère and more widely involved in the Rhône-Alpes region, I offer you a rich individual program throughout the year: urban walks, guided tours of sites, museums or exhibitions, entertainment for children and families (treasure hunts, storytelling evenings, creative workshops, etc.).
In 2022, there will still be around 200 visits and activities that I will be offering you:
- free urban and nature walks in collaboration with the Pays d'Art et d'Histoire du Pays Voironnais
- gourmet visits to the Grange de Louisias (Charavines)
- artistic walks around Street-Art in Voiron, Grenoble and Lyon
- treasure hunts and "Dauphiné history, legends and delicacies evenings" in beautiful Isère châteaux (Virieu, Bressieux, Vallin, Bocsozel ...)
- carriage rides and urban rides in the Vals du Dauphiné
- sensory and nocturnal visits, as well as treasure hunts, at the Grange Dimière (Le Pin)
- historical urban walks "Once upon a time ..." to rediscover the history and heritage of several towns in the department and the region
... and many other things !
Find the full program on my website: https://ginsteve-visiterhonealpesisere.com
I also intervene on request all year round, for private guided tours, visits for groups, or for institutions / private sites that may need a guide from time to time. Do not hesitate to contact me !
I hope to have the pleasure to guide you soon! :)
Steve, your pocket guide!
- Adolescent special
- Special family with children
- Groups welcome
- Special children
- School groups welcome
- Business / incentive groups welcome
- Reception of summer camps
Tailor-made rates, depending on your project.
- Online payment
Equipments and Services
- Guided tours