Rediscover cycling with Natura Vélo and set off on the most beautiful circuits of Lac de Paladru and the Pays Voironnais, independently or with certified instructors, quality equipment, an activity at your own pace in a friendly atmosphere.
We suggest you:
- Rent a bike from a wide range of models (electric bikes, VTC, mountain bike, road, children, ...)
- Follow a course or leave with an instructor who will give you valuable advice to progress or will reveal the secret treasures of this territory (gastronomy, heritage, crafts, landscape, history...). Course suitable for all levels (children, adults, athletes, etc.)
- Buy everything you need for your practice, or make cool gifts.
- Have your bike repaired
- supervision during seminars, activities for CE, groups
Free information : A bicycle washing station is available. A washing token costs €1, to be purchased from Natura Vélo or at the Tourist Office (Lac de Paladru reception office). It also has a free tire inflation station.
Portrait : Natura Vélo is a cycling base oriented towards leisure and cycling as a means of transport.
In order to meet the maximum needs of riders or future riders, we offer various services: bicycle rental and sale of bicycles and accessories, repair service, group and individual lessons on the different practices of cycling (mountain biking, road cycling , mobility.
Promotional offers : Possibility to hire bikes on site at preferential rates for customers of the Tour du Lac campsites.
- 3 to 99 years
- Group reception from 5 person (s).
- Mountain bikers
- Groups welcome
From January 10 to the end of June and from September 1 to December 24, 2022. Closed on Monday and Sunday.
Open Tuesday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 19 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 14 p.m. to 19 p.m.
In July and August. Closed on Mondays
Open Tuesday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 19 p.m.
Sunday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 18 p.m.
Price on estimate
- Vacation check
- Bank / credit card
Equipments and Services
- Rental of racing bikes
- Electric mountain bike rental
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Possibility to drop someone off in front of the site
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
- Reserved space 330 cm wide <100 m from the site
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Adapted benefits for mental impairment
- Site, building partially accessible
Exterior and/or interior paths flat < 5%, accessible independently
In front of the Tourist Office.
Near the "Office de tourisme" or "Martin Cluzel" bus stop for the G&H transport lines of the Pays Voironnais, or the Trans'Isère line n ° 1380.
Information on 04 76 05 03 47.