The Lac de Paladru reception office located near Charavines beach is at your disposal for any information: agenda, sites to visit, accommodation, sports activities, navigation and fishing ...
At the foot of the Chartreuse massif, the Pays Voironnais offers a natural leisure area for moments of 100% relaxation and rejuvenation.
From the blue waters of Lake Paladru to the rolling hills of Valdaine, it's a whole space of breathing and escape that is available in all seasons, for the whole family.
Outdoor activities, your choice: walking, relaxing, swimming, cycling ... Varied visits of historical discoveries in gourmet tastings ...
Gourmet breaks, festive evenings or well-deserved cozy rest ... Here, everyone does what they want!
All the pleasures are also found in Voiron, the heart of the Pays Voironnais. A city on a human scale and bringing together many services: shops, restaurants, specialties, sites to visit ...
Free information : The team of vacation counselors has been trained to welcome people with disabilities. A magnetic loop is available for the deaf and hard of hearing. Two parking spaces reserved for people with reduced mobility.
Tips and Suggestions : Referenced as Point I-mobile, you can connect to it for free in wifi and recharge your devices.
Open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 17 p.m. Thursday from 14 p.m. to 17 p.m.
Closed Thursday mornings and Saturdays and Sundays.
Exceptional closures on October 20 and 21.
From April 1 to September 30
Open every day from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 14:30 p.m. to 18 p.m.
Closed in December and January.
- Bank / credit card
- Sale of fishing licenses
- Wifi Internet access
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Tourism and Handicap brand - hearing impairment
- Tourism and Handicap brand - mental disability
- Tourism and Handicap brand - motor impairment
- Adapted services for hearing loss
- Adapted benefits for mental impairment
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide <100 m from the site
- No slope> 5%
- Minimum passage width of 90 cm
- Reception desk between 70 and 80 cm high
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
- Adapted services for motor impairment
Near the "Tourist Office" and "Parking Martin Cluzel" bus stops, the GH transport line for Pays Voironnais (Voiron-Valencogne) and the General Council n ° 1380 (Voiron-Les Abrets).