Fancy a walk in the middle of nature, a family walk, a panoramic view? The green way invites you to great discoveries. 14km of wandering in the heart of varied spaces serving 3 beaches. 2 departures from Charavines to the south and Paladru to the north.
The 3 beaches served are: the municipal beach of Paladru, the beach of Montferrat and the beach of Charavines.
Depending on your walk and according to your desires, many opportunities are available to you for a gourmet or refreshing break, to have fun, discover or simply contemplate:
- the marsh path (north of the lake, Paladru / Montferrat sector) and its 4 stations to discover the remarkable flora and fauna of the sensitive natural area of the Vérronnière marsh.
- the Vérronnière relaxation area
- wooden games for a family break
- the beautiful Bois d'Amour area from which you overlook the lake in a wooded area.
- Suitable for beginners
Equipments & services
- Aire de pique-nique
- Public toilets
- Parking nearby
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide <20 m from the site
- Minimum passage width of 90 cm