GIN'Steve, your pocket guide, these are guided tours in museums and heritage sites, urban walks of 1 or 2 hours or combined in a day trip ... to share a friendly moment of relaxation and of discovery!
Guide lecturer based in Isère and more widely involved in the Rhône-Alpes region, I offer you a rich individual program throughout the year: urban walks, guided tours of sites, museums or exhibitions, entertainment for children and families (treasure hunts, storytelling evenings, creative workshops, etc.).
In 2023, there will still be around more than 200 visits and activities that I will be offering you:
- free urban and nature walks in collaboration with the Pays d'Art et d'Histoire du Pays Voironnais
- gourmet visits to the Grange de Louisias (Charavines)
- artistic walks around Street-Art in Voiron, Grenoble and Lyon
- treasure hunts and evenings in beautiful Isère castles (Pupetières, Bressieux, Vallin, Bocsozel...)
- carriage rides and urban rides in the Vals du Dauphiné
- historical urban walks "Once upon a time ..." to rediscover the history and heritage of several towns in the department and the region
... and many other things !
Find the full program on my website: https://ginsteve-visiterhonealpesisere.com
I also intervene on request all year round, for private guided tours, visits for groups, or for institutions / private sites that may need a guide from time to time. Do not hesitate to contact me !
I hope to have the pleasure to guide you soon! :)
Steve, your pocket guide!
- Reception of summer camps
- School groups welcome
- Children from 6 to 12 years old
- Young people from 13 to 17 years old
- Special family with children
- Children from 3 to 5 years old
- Adolescent special
- Reserved for groups
- Groups welcome
- Special children
- Business / incentive groups welcome
Visits and entertainment for individuals according to program.
Privatized visits and entertainment on request all year round according to my availability.
Tailor-made rates, depending on your project.
- Online payment
- Guided tours