This spacious single-storey cottage in Chartreuse land has the Tourism and Handicap label. It is furnished with healthy materials and opens onto an outdoor terrace. An orchard nearby for relaxation with a view of the Grande Sure!
Everything is there, to fully enjoy your stay in this 78m² gîte: cot and baby equipment, ski or bicycle room, free and unlimited WIFI ...
Heating and hot water thanks to renewable energies (solar collectors and wood chip boiler).
All tourist information is at your disposal to discover the various possibilities of activities nearby; from swimming in Lake Paladru (located about 20 km away) to hiking in the Massif de la Chartreuse accessible to all, through mountain biking circuits for the more athletic accessible from home, as well as adapted activities ...
Topos of hikes.
Well-stocked library and board games for young and old.
Departure of walks from the house.
Tourism Handicap 4 impairments
"Welcome to the Chartreuse Natural Park"
Free information : For Disabled Tourism, contact me for any request for adapted equipment. Possibility also of a rolling shower chair with armrests and brakes.
Ranking & labels
- 3 stars
- Groups welcome
- Maximum possible capacity: 6
- 2 bedroom(s)
- 6 single bed(s)
- Area: 78 m²
Types of accommodation
- Old building
- Semi-detached houses
30% deposit on signing the contract, the balance on handing over the keys, payment possible online on the website.
Outside school holidays:
Week: 460 €
Fortnight: 720 €
During the school holidays :
Week: 550 €
Fortnight: 900 €
Weekend: 250 € (2 nights from Friday to Monday except July and August)
Free for less than 3 years.
Monthly rental possible: contact the owner.
Sheets can be hired: 10 € / bed / stay
Towels rental (shower towel and glove): 5 € / pers
Cleaning option outside the kitchen area: € 50.
- Bank / credit card
- Vacation check
Equipments and Services
- Shelters for bikes or mountain bikes
- Garden Lounge
- Shaded land
- Common courtyard
- Common enclosed land
- Sustainable development equipment
- Independent entrance
- Closed equipment room
- Attached tenant
- Joint owner
- Single storey
- Private parking lot
- Solar hot water
- Management of waste
- Independent garden
- Raclette machine
- Fondue maker
- Board Games
- Ironing corner
- Free management
- Sheets rental
- Housekeeping with supplement
- Tourist Documentation
- Equipment rental
- Private network Internet access
- No smoking
- Baby equipment
- Private Wifi Internet access
- Bunk beds
- Free Wi-Fi private Internet access
- Double glazing
- Private washing machine
- Network socket (Internet access from the accommodation)
- Hair dryer
- Collective clothes dryer
- Towel dryer
- Separate toilet
- 1 bathroom (private)
- Hi-fi system
- Central heating
- Soundproof accommodation
- Extractor hood
- DVD player
- Living room / Dining room
- 90 cm bed
- Ironing equipment
- Baby chair
- Baby bath
- Tourism and Handicap brand - hearing impairment
- Tourism and Handicap brand - mental disability
- Tourism and Handicap brand - motor impairment
- Tourism and Handicap brand - visual impairment
- Adapted services for hearing loss
- Adapted benefits for mental impairment
- Adapted services for visual impairment
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide <20 m from the site
- Reserved space 330 cm wide <100 m from the site
- Smooth rolling and barrier-free ground
- No slope> 5%
- No jumps> 2 cm
- Minimum passage width of 90 cm
- Interior doors with easy openings
- Lack of steps
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
- Shower with seat + circulation space
- Bed, wc ... between 46-50 cm high
- Sockets, household appliances height <= 130 cm
- Bed accessible from at least one side 90 cm
- Reserved room
- Site, building partially accessible
1,20m walk-in shower, possibility of loan of a wheelchair for shower.
Access by A 48, Voiron / Champfeuillet exit from Lyon at 18 min, Moirans / Champfeuillet exit from Grenoble / Valence at 15 min.
Train at the SNCF station in Voiron, 12 minutes away
Bus line D of the Pays Voironnais, La Rossetière stop, 100m from the house.