A museum entirely dedicated to the exploits of the aviator Adolphe Pégoud, pioneer of aerial acrobatics who performed the first parachute jump and the first looping in 1913. First Ace of the war of 14-18
Presentation of his childhood, his military life and his moment of glory ... Until his tragic death for France on August 31, 1915, in Petit-Croix in the Territoire de Belfort. Through videos, written documents, photos, clothing and many objects devoted to aviation, the museum traces this epic. .
Period photos, spare parts of the last plane are gathered. More than the visit, the comments on his origins, his life, will make you discover what he represented for aviation.
You will be welcomed by the members of the Pégoud committee who will tell you about the exceptional adventures of an aviator who left his mark on aviation.
Free information : Guided tour by group of 20 people.
- Groups welcome
- Average duration of the individual visit: 60 min
- Average duration of the group visit: 60 min
- Groups welcome up to 40 people.
- Groups welcome
Individual visit services
- Guided individual tours on request
Group visits services
- Guided group tours on request
Weekdays by appointment for groups.
Equipments and Services
- Show room
- Parking nearby
- Coach parking
- Drop off on site for groups
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide <100 m from the site
- Minimum passage width of 90 cm
- Lack of steps
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
From Grenoble, A48 motorway towards Lyon, Voiron exit N ° 10, then D1075 via Chirens. From Lyon, A43 motorway towards Chambéry, exit La Tour du Pin N ° 9.1, then towards Les Abrets and then Montferrat. In front of the traffic light.